MTB TraIl nearby Monte de El Pardo natural area, in España and Pozuelo de Alarcón population.
The largest locality in the area is Fuencarral-El Pardo
, with a population of 220,085 persons, at a distance of 7.456 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Pozuelo de Alarcón
(82,428 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 74.541 kilometers.
- Min height: 566 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 730 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 646 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 2.787 %.
- Average slope downhill: -2.314 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 9.941.