MTB TraIl nearby Río Jándula natural area, in España and Andújar population.
The largest locality in the area is Andújar
, with a population of 39,111 persons, at a distance of 1.443 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 25.321 kilometers.
- Min height: 206 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 443 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 304 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 3.758 %.
- Average slope downhill: -3.055 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 7.450.