MTB TraIl nearby Río Jándula natural area, in España and Andújar population.
The largest locality in the area is Andújar
, with a population of 39,111 persons, at a distance of 3.706 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 57.362 kilometers.
- Min height: 198 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 717 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 422 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 4.490 %.
- Average slope downhill: -3.688 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 25.645.