MTB TraIl nearby Desembocadura del Guadalhorce natural area, in España and Alhaurín de la Torre population.
The largest locality in the area is Málaga
, with a population of 568,305 persons, at a distance of 14.302 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Alhaurín de la Torre
(35,114 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 39.194 kilometers.
- Min height: 18 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 179 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 63 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 2.875 %.
- Average slope downhill: -3.267 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 8.575.