MTB TraIl nearby Desembocadura del Guadalhorce natural area, in España and Alhaurín de la Torre population.
The largest locality in the area is Málaga
, with a population of 568,305 persons, at a distance of 14.562 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Alhaurín de la Torre
(35,114 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 47.857 kilometers.
- Min height: 0 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 112 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 25 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 1.791 %.
- Average slope downhill: -1.582 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 3.603.