MTB TraIl nearby Río Guadalevín natural area, in España and Ronda population.
The largest locality in the area is Ronda
, with a population of 36,827 persons, at a distance of 2.611 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 98.434 kilometers.
- Min height: 427 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 891 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 683 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 5.335 %.
- Average slope downhill: -5.433 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 59.095.