MTB TraIl nearby Valls de l`Anoia natural area, in España and Sant Pere de Riudebitlles population.
The largest locality in the area is Piera
, with a population of 14,324 persons, at a distance of 10.010 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Sant Pere de Riudebitlles
(2,113 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 41.676 kilometers.
- Min height: 111 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 409 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 213 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 3.983 %.
- Average slope downhill: -4.884 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 24.689.