MTB TraIl nearby Ramat Gan population.
The largest locality in the area is Tel Aviv
, with a population of 250,000 persons, at a distance of 2.138 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Ramat Gan
(128,095 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 26.412 kilometers.
- Min height: 2 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 35 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 12 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 3.113 %.
- Average slope downhill: -1.657 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 2.817.