MTB TraIl nearby Cascadas del Huesna natural area, in España and Alanís population.
The largest locality in the area is Azuaga
, with a population of 8,242 persons, at a distance of 28.504 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Alanís
(0 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 33.589 kilometers.
- Min height: 539 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 746 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 646 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 3.293 %.
- Average slope downhill: -6.122 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 11.133.