MTB TraIl nearby Cuenca del río Guadalix natural area, in España and Pedrezuela population.
The largest locality in the area is San Agustín de Guadalix
, with a population of 11,133 persons, at a distance of 7.865 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Pedrezuela
(2,571 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 43.717 kilometers.
- Min height: 815 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 984 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 875 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 3.887 %.
- Average slope downhill: -3.469 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 15.154.