MTB TraIl nearby Arroyo de Santiago, Salado de Morón y Matabueyes/Garrapata natural area, in España and Puerto Serrano population.
The largest locality in the area is Villamartín
, with a population of 12,526 persons, at a distance of 11.885 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Puerto Serrano
(6,807 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 73.720 kilometers.
- Min height: 148 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 905 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 359 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 5.426 %.
- Average slope downhill: -7.447 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 50.464.