MTB TraIl nearby Desembocadura del Guadalhorce natural area, in España and Málaga population.
The largest locality in the area is Málaga
, with a population of 568,305 persons, at a distance of 4.232 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 77.087 kilometers.
- Min height: 35 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 754 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 236 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 6.502 %.
- Average slope downhill: -8.135 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 76.144.