MTB TraIl nearby Monte de El Pardo natural area, in España and Chamberí population.
The largest locality in the area is Madrid
, with a population of 3,255,944 persons, at a distance of 1.995 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Chamberí
(145,934 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 24.834 kilometers.
- Min height: 589 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 694 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 633 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 3.935 %.
- Average slope downhill: -1.993 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 6.898.