MTB TraIl nearby Andévalo Occidental natural area, in España and Sanlúcar de Guadiana population.
The largest locality in the area is Serpa
, with a population of 6,586 persons, at a distance of 41.499 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Sanlúcar de Guadiana
(363 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 29.681 kilometers.
- Min height: 99 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 195 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 141 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 3.218 %.
- Average slope downhill: -2.505 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 5.022.