MTB TraIl nearby Río Guadalevín natural area, in España and Ronda population.
The largest locality in the area is Ronda
, with a population of 36,827 persons, at a distance of 2.183 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 100.607 kilometers.
- Min height: 420 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 902 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 659 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 6.265 %.
- Average slope downhill: -7.201 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 82.107.