MTB TraIl nearby Greyhound Rock natural area, in Estados Unidos and Bonny Doon population.
The largest locality in the area is Scotts Valley
, with a population of 11,580 persons, at a distance of 26.277 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Bonny Doon
(2,678 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 21.817 kilometers.
- Min height: -12 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 245 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 57 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 6.712 %.
- Average slope downhill: -7.133 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 32.905.