MTB TraIl nearby Greyhound Rock natural area, in Estados Unidos and Bonny Doon population.
The largest locality in the area is Scotts Valley
, with a population of 11,580 persons, at a distance of 26.322 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Bonny Doon
(2,678 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 21.525 kilometers.
- Min height: -6 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 233 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 63 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 8.163 %.
- Average slope downhill: -7.269 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 24.808.