MTB TraIl nearby Monte de El Pardo natural area, in España and Fuencarral-El Pardo population.
The largest locality in the area is Fuencarral-El Pardo
, with a population of 220,085 persons, at a distance of 2.065 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 39.161 kilometers.
- Min height: 600 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 722 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 652 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 4.444 %.
- Average slope downhill: -4.591 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 17.715.