MTB TraIl nearby Greyhound Rock natural area, in Estados Unidos and Bonny Doon population.
The largest locality in the area is Scotts Valley
, with a population of 11,580 persons, at a distance of 26.251 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Bonny Doon
(2,678 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 20.595 kilometers.
- Min height: -12 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 193 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 56 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 8.139 %.
- Average slope downhill: -7.993 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 22.003.