Hiking TraIl nearby Red Butte Canyon natural area, in Estados Unidos and Salt Lake City population.
The largest locality in the area is Salt Lake City
, with a population of 186,440 persons, at a distance of 1.546 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 44.474 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,305 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,518 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,636 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 5.471 %.
- Average slope downhill: -3.949 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 44.962.