Hiking TraIl nearby Zermatt population.
The largest locality in the area is Zermatt
, with a population of 6,629 persons, at a distance of 0.328 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 17.757 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,620 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,546 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 2,060 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 16.909 %.
- Average slope downhill: -31.981 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 125.861.