Hiking TraIl nearby Yosemite National Park natural area, in Estados Unidos and Yosemite Valley population.
The largest locality in the area is Mammoth Lakes
, with a population of 8,234 persons, at a distance of 61.650 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Yosemite Valley
(1,035 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 129.067 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,212 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 3,049 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 2,289 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 8.335 %.
- Average slope downhill: -9.747 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 283.014.