Hiking TraIl nearby Encoro de Abegondo-Cecebre natural area, in España and Culleredo population.
The largest locality in the area is A Coruña
, with a population of 246,056 persons, at a distance of 14.938 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Culleredo
(28,227 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 17.551 kilometers.
- Min height: 80 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 481 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 288 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 17.940 %.
- Average slope downhill: -10.298 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 37.190.