Hiking TraIl nearby Verdugo Mountains natural area, in Estados Unidos and Burbank population.
The largest locality in the area is North Glendale
, with a population of 203,201 persons, at a distance of 6.155 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Burbank
(103,340 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 9.910 kilometers.
- Min height: 377 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 889 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 642 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 18.090 %.
- Average slope downhill: -14.316 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 39.710.