Hiking TraIl nearby Lost Creek natural area, in Estados Unidos and Perry Park population.
The largest locality in the area is Ken Caryl
, with a population of 32,438 persons, at a distance of 46.023 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Perry Park
(1,646 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 10.602 kilometers.
- Min height: 2,493 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,901 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 2,680 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 8.657 %.
- Average slope downhill: -8.910 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 15.883.