Hiking TraIl nearby Opal Creek natural area, in Estados Unidos and Mill City population.
The largest locality in the area is Silverton
, with a population of 9,222 persons, at a distance of 53.014 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Mill City
(1,855 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 21.095 kilometers.
- Min height: 565 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,496 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 881 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 13.902 %.
- Average slope downhill: -13.194 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 66.679.