Hiking TraIl nearby Theodore Roosevelt Island natural area, in Estados Unidos and Washington, D. C. population.
The largest locality in the area is Washington, D. C.
, with a population of 601,723 persons, at a distance of 1.091 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 46.272 kilometers.
- Min height: 1 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 121 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 41 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 2.496 %.
- Average slope downhill: -3.476 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 8.323.