Hiking TraIl nearby Aleutian Islands natural area, in Estados Unidos and Sappemeer population.
The largest locality in the area is Veendam
, with a population of 28,155 persons, at a distance of 9.209 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Sappemeer
(8,298 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 2.504 kilometers.
- Min height: -2 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1 meters above sea level.
- Average height: -0 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 0.602 %.
- Average slope downhill: -0.755 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 0.000.