Hiking TraIl nearby Peña del Arcipreste de Hita natural area, in España and Guadarrama population.
The largest locality in the area is Collado-Villalba
, with a population of 55,027 persons, at a distance of 8.950 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Guadarrama
(14,800 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 10.784 kilometers.
- Min height: 968 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,309 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,138 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 6.793 %.
- Average slope downhill: -9.485 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 15.449.