Hiking TraIl nearby Basse vallée de l'Ain, confluence Ain-Rhône natural area, in Francia and Saint-Sorlin-en-Bugey population.
The largest locality in the area is Lagnieu
, with a population of 6,454 persons, at a distance of 4.005 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Saint-Sorlin-en-Bugey
(1,067 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 10.949 kilometers.
- Min height: 211 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 380 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 315 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 5.541 %.
- Average slope downhill: -11.168 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 14.116.