Hiking TraIl nearby Camels Hump natural area, in Estados Unidos and Waterbury population.
The largest locality in the area is Essex Junction
, with a population of 9,271 persons, at a distance of 30.986 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Waterbury
(1,763 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 39.984 kilometers.
- Min height: 98 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,130 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 556 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 13.614 %.
- Average slope downhill: -12.223 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 101.923.