Hiking TraIl nearby Foces de El Pino natural area, in España and Río Aller population.
The largest locality in the area is Río Aller
, with a population of 12,766 persons, at a distance of 7.018 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 9.100 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,535 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,125 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,799 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 15.692 %.
- Average slope downhill: -21.143 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 40.836.