Hiking TraIl nearby Sierra Blanca natural area, in España and Marbella population.
The largest locality in the area is Marbella
, with a population of 134,623 persons, at a distance of 2.496 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 5.560 kilometers.
- Min height: 204 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 453 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 318 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 12.372 %.
- Average slope downhill: -31.410 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 17.102.