Hiking TraIl nearby Teselinde-Cabecera de Vallehermoso natural area, in España and Vallehermosa population.
The largest locality in the area is Santiago del Teide
, with a population of 12,050 persons, at a distance of 50.132 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Vallehermosa
(3,303 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 13.811 kilometers.
- Min height: 178 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,105 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 828 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 23.099 %.
- Average slope downhill: -15.965 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 90.771.