Hiking TraIl nearby Quejigares y Encinares De Sierra Del Madero natural area, in España and Valdelagua del Cerro population.
The largest locality in the area is Castilruiz
, with a population of 274 persons, at a distance of 5.317 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Valdelagua del Cerro
(15 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 9.687 kilometers.
- Min height: 804 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,121 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 938 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 10.148 %.
- Average slope downhill: -7.222 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 22.385.