Hiking TraIl nearby Yosemite National Park natural area, in Estados Unidos and Yosemite Valley population.
The largest locality in the area is Mammoth Lakes
, with a population of 8,234 persons, at a distance of 61.306 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Yosemite Valley
(1,035 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 11.311 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,217 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,048 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,437 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 12.140 %.
- Average slope downhill: -18.164 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 75.100.