Hiking TraIl nearby Los Angeles River natural area, in Estados Unidos and Universal City population.
The largest locality in the area is North Glendale
, with a population of 203,201 persons, at a distance of 8.171 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Universal City
(105,000 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 6.173 kilometers.
- Min height: 233 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 293 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 247 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 6.897 %.
- Average slope downhill: -4.614 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 2.090.