Hiking TraIl nearby Río Pelagallinas natural area, in España and Gascueña de Bornova population.
The largest locality in the area is Hiendelaencina
, with a population of 143 persons, at a distance of 7.175 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Gascueña de Bornova
(54 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 15.169 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,134 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,822 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,406 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 9.339 %.
- Average slope downhill: -8.265 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 35.545.