Hiking TraIl nearby North Central natural area, in Estados Unidos and West Sacramento population.
The largest locality in the area is Sacramento
, with a population of 466,488 persons, at a distance of 13.153 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is West Sacramento
(48,744 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 2.446 kilometers.
- Min height: -2 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 8 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 4 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 0.807 %.
- Average slope downhill: -7.297 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 0.042.