Hiking TraIl nearby Fort Ord Habitat Management natural area, in Estados Unidos and Salinas population.
The largest locality in the area is Salinas
, with a population of 150,441 persons, at a distance of 9.820 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 8.479 kilometers.
- Min height: 43 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 449 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 240 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 16.338 %.
- Average slope downhill: -11.158 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 21.771.