Hiking TraIl nearby Albany Mudflats natural area, in Estados Unidos and Berkeley population.
The largest locality in the area is Berkeley
, with a population of 112,580 persons, at a distance of 4.526 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 4.778 kilometers.
- Min height: 313 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 483 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 384 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 15.526 %.
- Average slope downhill: -15.989 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 9.903.