Hiking TraIl nearby Bear Creek Canyon natural area, in Estados Unidos and Telluride population.
The largest locality in the area is Montrose
, with a population of 19,132 persons, at a distance of 65.114 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Telluride
(2,325 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 132.567 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,797 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 3,354 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 2,709 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 5.927 %.
- Average slope downhill: -5.977 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 92.135.