Hiking TraIl nearby Valles Occidentales natural area, in España and Ansó population.
The largest locality in the area is Canfranc
, with a population of 589 persons, at a distance of 22.776 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Ansó
(519 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 4.993 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,209 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,879 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,479 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 16.385 %.
- Average slope downhill: 0.000 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 42.890.