Hiking TraIl nearby Audubon Society Land natural area, in Estados Unidos and Portola Valley population.
The largest locality in the area is Menlo Park
, with a population of 32,026 persons, at a distance of 10.361 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Portola Valley
(4,353 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 4.528 kilometers.
- Min height: 168 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 577 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 370 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 15.250 %.
- Average slope downhill: -10.651 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 20.204.