Hiking TraIl nearby Río Verde natural area, in España and Marbella population.
The largest locality in the area is Marbella
, with a population of 134,623 persons, at a distance of 3.728 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 10.558 kilometers.
- Min height: 52 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 518 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 167 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 8.562 %.
- Average slope downhill: -7.502 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 22.580.