Hiking TraIl nearby Cherokee natural area, in Estados Unidos and Maggie Valley population.
The largest locality in the area is Waynesville
, with a population of 9,869 persons, at a distance of 25.815 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Maggie Valley
(1,150 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 15.437 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,356 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,842 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,667 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 11.038 %.
- Average slope downhill: -4.542 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 25.499.