Hiking TraIl nearby Río Bembezar natural area, in España and Malcocinado population.
The largest locality in the area is Azuaga
, with a population of 8,242 persons, at a distance of 10.072 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Malcocinado
(484 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 14.538 kilometers.
- Min height: 408 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 645 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 535 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 6.467 %.
- Average slope downhill: -8.876 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 14.801.