Hiking TraIl nearby Red Lake natural area, in Estados Unidos and South Lake Tahoe population.
The largest locality in the area is South Lake Tahoe
, with a population of 21,403 persons, at a distance of 28.781 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 7.936 kilometers.
- Min height: 2,540 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,668 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 2,596 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 8.795 %.
- Average slope downhill: -4.677 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 8.309.