Hiking TraIl nearby Red Rock-Secret Mountain natural area, in Estados Unidos and West Sedona population.
The largest locality in the area is West Sedona
, with a population of 11,299 persons, at a distance of 5.473 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 5.741 kilometers.
- Min height: 0 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 0 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 0 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 0.000 %.
- Average slope downhill: 0.000 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 5.741.