Hiking TraIl nearby Casner Canyon natural area, in Estados Unidos and Sedona population.
The largest locality in the area is West Sedona
, with a population of 11,299 persons, at a distance of 5.637 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Sedona
(10,031 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 3.982 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,317 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,360 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,344 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 42.599 %.
- Average slope downhill: -4.092 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 5.777.